Monday, July 25, 2011

Foooood.

I was going through my pictures, and I found a lot of pictures of food. Haha, I'm such a food-fanatic. Feed me and I'll be happy. Just to share a few...

Hiro's Chicken Katsu, Hash, Egg, Hotdog, Beef Bento.

  Filipno Night: Pork and Peas, Pinakbet, Fish Sabao, Pork Tabuangao, Banana Lumpia, Sweet Potato Salad, etc.

Batayaki Night for Jackie's Bday: Chicken, Beef, and Veggies

 Lunch in a Bag: Pesto Chicken Sandwich With Lays Sour Cream and Onion Chips

  Bubba Gumps: Garlic Shrimp, Onion Rings, Shrimp Poppers

 Bubba Gumps: Sampler Trio

 Bubba Gumps: Seafood Pot..mmmm

 Puka Puka: Ahi Don

 Seaside Restaurant: Blackened Ahi Salad

 Seaside Restaurant: Buffet Vegetable Platter; Zucchini, Eggplant, Bell Peppers, Sweet Potatoes

Seaside Restaurant: Buffet Fruit Platter and Dinner Salad

Hilo Bay Cafe: Grilled Ono, Bacon, Spinach, Blue Cheese Burger

Miyos: Lunch Special, Sesame Chicken, Tempura, Deep Fried Tofu

Cafe Pesto: Caesar Salad, Shrimp Poppers, Lava Flow

Hilo Bay Cafe: Crab Cake Salad, Saute Salmon, Lamb Mashed Potatoes, Black Berry Lava Flow

Puka Puka: Ahi Don and Lamb Pita

 Ocean Sushi Deli: Vegetable Curry, Volcano Rolls, Spicy Tempura Rolls, Unagi Rolls, Mermaid Rolls, Sashimi, etc.

Restaurant Nihon: Seafood Batayaki, Tempura, Sashimi

Aloha Luigi's: Chicken Caesar Wrap


Mari's House: Pork Adobo and Pork &Peas

Hawaiian Plate: Lau Lau, Kalua Pig, Chicken Long Rice, Lomi Salmon, Haupia, Rice

Zippy's: Chili Cheese Fries, Chili & Fried Chicken Plate

Girls Night: Steamed King Crab, Banana Cream Pie, Roasted Chicken, Garlic Soybeans

3 comments: