I miss your smile.
I miss your eyes.
I miss your laugh.
I miss your touch.
I miss your kiss.
I miss your hug.
I miss your texts.
I miss your calls.
I miss the way you made me laugh.
I miss the way you made me smile.
I miss the way you made me feel.
I miss the way you ran your fingers through my hair.
I miss the feeling of your hand in mines.
I miss the way your face lights up when you smile.
I miss the way your eyes sparkle when the sun shines down on you.
I miss the way you told me everything was going to be okay...
I miss the way you ran your fingers through my hair.
I miss the feeling of your hand in mines.
I miss the way your face lights up when you smile.
I miss the way your eyes sparkle when the sun shines down on you.
I miss the way you told me everything was going to be okay...
No comments:
Post a Comment