Wednesday, July 20, 2011

A Life Wouldn't Be A Life Without Them

These faces; the smiles, the laughs, the cries, the tears are forever embedded in my memory, my heart and soul. Without them, I'd be lost. Without them, I'd be insane. Without them, I'd be a bum on the street going no where in life. Without them, I'd have no motivation. Without them, I'd have no laughter. Without them, I'd probably have money in my bank accounts or in my wallet. Without them, I probably wouldn't be an alcoholic. Without them, I'd be some anti-social nerd in the corner of the room. Without them, I wouldn't have the courage to face my demons. Without them, I wouldn't be able to stand up for myself. Without them, I would have no one. Without them, I wouldn't be me. Without them, I wouldn't smile. Without them, I wouldn't have anything to look forward to every week or every Monday. Without them, my life would be boring. Without them, my life would be incomplete. Without them, I wouldn't know how to love. Without them, my life would be BORING. These by far are the best people I've met. They have been there for me through thick and thin, and no matter what brings us down, we find a way to get over it and smile. When things try to tear us apart, we find reasons to stick together.

Who knew a job would lead you to so many great people? I love these guys so much! When my life felt like it wasn't going to get better, like there was no light at the end of the tunnel, these guys ALWAYS pulled me through. Thanks for always being there through EVERYTHING!













1 comment:

  1. perfect read for me today. loved it, esp the money and alcohol parts! lol. so forever blessed to be a part of your life.

    ReplyDelete