Its funny how much I fight the urges to text you. Sometimes all I want to say is that I Miss You. You're running through my mind all day. I can't get you out of my head. No matter how hard I try, I miss that smile, I miss your laugh, I miss everything about you. I don't know how to act. It's funny how drinking makes me miss you 100x more than I really should...ugh alcohol, why do you have to be soo evil.
All I have to say is that I miss you and I don't know how you don't miss me too, but apparently you don't and I have to live with that. I need to accept it and move on. I keep saying that I have accepted that it isn't more than just friendship, but apparently I haven't...
I miss you so so much....if only I could just have one last night with you....to tell you how much I love you...better yet, SHOW you how much I love you...
No comments:
Post a Comment