Some days are easy, some days are hard.
Some days I miss you, some days I don't.
Some days I want to be with you, some days I wish I never met you.
Some days I wake up thinking today will be a better day, some days I just want to lay in bed and cry.
It really sucks not knowing what the other person is thinking or feeling. I know things weren't supposed to get this complicated or go so far, but no matter what, we said that we would always be friends. Having the feeling that I am NOTHING to you now hurts me the most. I want to talk, but you don't want to. You even deleted my number. Wow. Low blow to me.
I'm sorry I called you a bitch. I'm sorry that I let things get so far between us. I'm sorry that I fell in love with you. I'm sorry that I care about you. I'm sorry that I've become close with your family. I'm sorry that I'm attached to your little sister. I'm sorry that things went the way they did. I'm sorry for everything.
I'm sorry for being me. I'm sorry for kissing you. I'm sorry for holding you to let you know I'm there. I'm sorry for hugging you. I'm sorry for smiling every time I saw you or thought of you. I'm sorry for taking you lunch. I'm sorry for answering your calls. I'm sorry for replying to your texts. I'm sorry for spending time with you. I'm sorry for inviting you to my house. I'm sorry for caring. I'm sorry for showing you a whole other side of things. I'm sorry I went drinking because I didn't know what to do about you. I'm sorry I'm nice. I'm sorry that I'm always there. I'M SORRY.
If I could take it all back, I would, but the past is the past. Things happen. All we can do is accept the facts and move on. I really hope we work things out and just be FRIENDS. I thought I knew you, but I guess I really don't.
Some days are harder than the rest. I have good days and I have bad days. I have days where I miss you, and I have days where I wish I never met you. But no matter what, NOTHING is going to change the way that I feel about you.
"Life is too short to wake up with regrets in the morning. So love the ones who treat you right and forget the ones who don;t. Believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance take it. If it changes your life let it. No one said it would be easy, just promised it'd be worth it."
No comments:
Post a Comment